Seven simple “antipasti” treats to serve with Sonoma-Cutrer wines for your next party!
- Toss cherry tomatoes with cilegine (small fresh mozzarella balls) with chopped fresh basil, rinsed capers, freshly ground black pepper, a little sea salt and good extra virgin olive oil.
- Top thinly sliced raw mushrooms, fennel and prosciutto with shaved parmesan cheese and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
- Sauté rounds of prepared polenta in olive oil until crisp and top with fresh whole milk ricotta and a dab of marinara.
- Prosciutto around strips of provolone or bread sticks.
- Combine bresaola slices with pink grapefruit segments and baby arugula and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Top crostini with slices of smoked mozzarella, roasted red pepper strips and chopped fresh basil and briefly melt under the broiler.
- Make Crudo by slicing sushi grade tuna or yellow tail, topping with slivered red onion, sea salt, lemon infused olive oil and a pinch of red pepper flakes.